- Kenosis – The beauty and goodness of self-sacrifice for the good of others.
- The Inner Light – God speaks directly to all people, which demonstrates the equality and dignity of all persons, regardless of race, creed, or gender.
- Honesty – Integrity of speech in all we do, free from the need to “spin” the truth.
- Listening – Openness and responsiveness to God through waiting and discernment.
- Generosity – Sharing our resources with any and all in need as a response to God’s self-giving grace (kenosis).
- Simplicity – An inward condition of contentment that free us from the burden of needing to impress others.
- Education – A deep love of learning that engenders a desire to train the hearts, souls and minds of the next generation of leaders.
- Excellence – Glorifying God through the quality of our work.
- Value Creation – Using our God given resources to create real, long-term value in all we do for the benefit of our organization, our investors, our customers, our partnering organizations, and ultimately, God’s Kingdom.
- Stewardship – Diligently committing to the responsible management and cultivation of the resources entrusted.
Stay In Touch with The Apprentice Institute
We would love to hear from you!